Flying Wine Tasting Tour by Helicopter
Our Favourite Wineries
Indulgence Package | 2-6 people
Have you ever wanted to feel like a ROCK STAR and fly in your own private helicopter?
Your tour starts off with our friendly staff giving a brief of the days activities.
Once the formalities have been taken care of at our base, you will then be guided to your seat to get strapped in. Once you have your seat belt on, are comfortable and have your personal head set ready to put on, your pilot will then do all the finishing safety checks ready for an experience that you will never forget!
Lifting off from the helipad you will feel the sensation of floating through the air on a “magic carpet”, your pilot will take you over the Whispering Wall, if you have not heard of or visited this fantastic man made feature – your pilot will tell you all about it! Once you have taken a photo or two of the wall, we will then take you to your first winery for lunch and wine tasting. For lunch you will have delicious selection of dishes to choose from (ranging from wood oven pizza’s, home style gourmet pies, Barossa platters, and many more).
After lunch we will continue onto the second winery of your choice for another tasting.
At each winery you will be looked after by one of our friends, who will guide you through their selection of fine wines.
Number of passengers: 2-6
Tour Duration: approx 2.5-3hrs
- Lunch & wine included (value of $100 per couple)
- Wine tasting at 2 wineries
- Approx 30 min of flight time
Price: $900 for 2 people
(or $450 per person)
WINERIES TO CHOOSE FROM
- Pindarie Wines – Lunch available
- Yaldara Wines – (Café Y) Lunch available
- Kies Wines – (Monkey Nut Café) Lunch available
- Whistler Wines
- Sieber Wines
- Saltrum Wines – Lunch and Tasting
- Peter Lehmann Wines – Platters and Tasting
- Barossa Valley Estate – Platters available
- Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop – mid week only