Flying to the Barossa with your own plane? Check out our airfield:
CTAF: use CTAF 126.7 within 10nm and 3,000FT if over flying Lyndoch airfield, frequent traffic in close proximity.
Aerodrome operators: Barossa Helicopters, 261 Hoffnungsthal Road, Lyndoch, SA 5351
Phone: 08 8524 4209
Handling Facilities: AVGAS by arrangement
Physical Characteristics: 18/36 grassed surface
ATS Communications: Adelaide Center 130.45
Charts related to the aerodrome: WAC 3458 & 3459, Adelaide VTC/VNC
- HEL scenic flight OPS 7 days per week.
- Model ACFT fly most weekends.
- Private fixed wing activity.
- Car hire available, close to Barossa Valley accommodation.
- Overnight aircraft parking available, 24 hour surveillance.